Siebel Connector for SAP R/3 > Standard Integrations > Sales Order Integration >
Account Order History Standard Integration
This describes how to view and import the SAP sales orders for a specified Siebel account.
To execute the Account Order History in the Siebel Application
- Navigate to the Accounts tab.
- Click My Accounts on the link bar.
- Select an account and click the Back Office Order History view tab.
The following figure shows the SAP Account form and the Back Office Order History view tab with its fields in a list: Order #, Siebel Order #, Order Type, Order Date, and Order Status.
- Specify a date range using the View Data - From and View Data - To fields.
- Specify the primary SAP Sales Area using the Organization field.
- Click View Orders to retrieve SAP Orders (header information only).
The selected orders appear.
The Import option obtains the order details of the selected order (from the View Orders option) and creates a Siebel order.
To import order details
- In the Back Office Order History list, select an SAP order.
- Click Import.
The Siebel order number is assigned to the SAP order.
- To display Siebel order details, click the Siebel order number.