Overview: Siebel eBusiness Application Integration Volume l > Error Messages and Troubleshooting Tips >
Error Messages for the HTTP Transport
XML conversion error, creating a dump file containing source XML document.
The same error could be due to one of the following conditions:
- XML tag not present
- Unable to interpret XML tag
- Invalid value in bounded picklist
- Invalid length or data for column
- Application Server too busy to service request
- Application Server not running
- Could not reach the Siebel Application Server due to network problems
Depends on the cause.
Error invoking service 'EAI HTTP Transport', method 'Send' at step 'Send HTTP Call to Credit Score'. HTTP Internet Exception during 'Send request': 'The operation timed out', code: '12002'.
The EAI HTTP Transport timed out while connecting to the external Web Server. The external Web Server might be down, or not reachable.
- Verify the requested URL can be reached from the machine from where the EAI HTTP Transport is invoked.
- Increase the SleepTime parameter under Business Service User Prop of the EAI HTTP Transport business service. The SleepTime parameter is the timeout interval on login, send, and receive requests in seconds.
- Compile the new .srf file and copy it to the Client and the Server.