Business Processes and Rules: Siebel eBusiness Application Integration Volume IV > Creating and Using Dispatch Rules > Implementing EAI Dispatch Service >
Invoking a Workflow Process From an EAI Dispatch Service
Once you created your workflow, you need to set up your EAI Dispatch Service to invoke it.
To invoke a workflow process with an EAI Dispatch Service
- From the application-level menu, choose View > Site Map >Integration Administration > EAI Dispatch Service View.
- Select the target Rule Set.
- Select the rule that invokes the workflow process.
- For the selected rule set the following values:
- Dispatch Service. Workflow Process Manager
- Dispatch Method. Execute Process
- For the selected rule insert a new record in the Transforms applet and fill in the following values:
- Target. Property. You can select the Property value from a list of values.
- Source Expression. Name of the workflow process to run. Make sure you include double quotes around the name. For example, "my workflow process".
- Property Name. Process Name. You can select the Property Name value from a list applet.