Siebel Employee Relationship Management Administration Guide > Setting Up Compensation Planning > Managing Compensation Budgets >
Adding Employees to the Locked Compensation Budget
When you select a budget type, you also select an eligibility rule which is made up of eligible employees. Other employees who are not covered by the eligibility rule can be added to the compensation budget, after a budget is locked.
To add an employee to a locked budget
- From the application-level menu, choose Navigate > Site Map > Administration - Compensation Planning Administration.
- From the visibility filter, choose Budgets.
- In the Budgets list, query for the budget, and in the budget record, change the value in the Status field to Unlocked.
- In the Budget Types list, select the appropriate compensation type for the employee.
- In the Employees list, add a new record and then click the select button in the Last Name field.
- In the Pick Employee dialog box, query to locate the employee you want to add, and then click OK.
- Complete the remaining fields.
Managing Compensation Budgets