Siebel Employee Relationship Management Administration Guide > Setting Up Employee Directory >
Adding an Employee Picture to a Profile
You can use Employee Directory to store images of each employee. After an image is associated with an employee record, other users see the image when they use the Employee Locator feature to find an employee. You can use the following supported image formats for an employee image:
NOTE: The size of images is determined by the administrator.
These tasks are a step in Process of Setting Up Employee Directory.
To add an employee picture as a literature file
- From the application-level menu, choose Navigate > Site Map > Administration - Portal > Literature.
- In the Literature form, create a new record, complete the fields, and then save the record.
- In the Type field, select Sales Tool.
- In the File Name field, browse to locate the employee picture, and then click Add.
To associate the image with an employee record
- From the application-level menu, choose Navigate > Site Map > Administration - User > Employees.
- In the Employees list, query for the employee record, and then click the link in the Last Name field.
- From the Employee form, click the More Info view tab, and then scroll to the Miscellaneous section.
- In the Image File Name field, click the select button, query for the image file, and then click OK.
- Select the Include Image check box, and save the record.
- Restart the ERM application.