Siebel Employee Relationship Management Administration Guide > Setting Up Siebel Projects for ERM >
Adding a Description to the Project Summary (End User)
Employees with the appropriate responsibilities can add a project description to the Project Summary page. The project description appears in the following locations:
- Project Home Page. The first 100 characters used in the project description appear under the project's link on Project Home page. Any additional text formatting that is applied to your text appears.
- Project Summary Page. The full project description appears on the Project Summary page.
- Related Projects Section. When the project is associated with another project, the first 50 characters used in the description appear in the Related Projects section on the Project Summary page.
- Project Description Field. The full project description appears in the Project form in the View Detail.
This task is a step in Process of Setting Up Siebel Projects.
To add a project description
- Navigate to the Projects screen.
- In the Projects list, select the project, and then click the link in the Name field.
- Click the More Info view tab, and in the Description form, add text.
NOTE: When you click in the Description field, the integrated HTML editor toolbar appears at the bottom of the field. The toolbar provides special editing controls, which allow you to use supported HTML formatting and also provide some standard editing features such as cut and paste. For more information about using the HTML editor, see Fundamentals.
- When finished, click the View Summary button.
The description appear in the Project Summary page.