Siebel Employee Relationship Management Administration Guide > Working with Ratings Distributions >
Performance and Ratings Distribution Timeline
An organization typically uses a timeline similar to the following example during a review period that includes a ratings distribution. This example includes dates for an Q1 review period.
- Jan. 8. During a company performance review period, each employee completes a self-review and submits the review by a specified date to the employee's manager.
- Jan. 19. The manager approves the employee's self-review, completes the manager's review of the employee and assigns an overall rating to the employee. When the manager submits the review, the review status becomes PDA.
- Jan. 22. At the established deadline, the administrator locks the remaining reviews to PDA status, and managers review ratings distribution using the compensation planning application.
- Jan. 23. This process continues until the final approver manager reviews and approves the rating distribution.
- Jan. 23-Feb. 6. Compensation plans are released, and managers conduct performance review meetings.