Siebel Events Management Guide > Defining an Event > End-User Setup Procedures for Defining an Event >
Events can be manually created or updated with an event plan. Events Management allows you to manage and track the entire event process.
To create an event
- From the application-level menu, choose Navigate > Site Map > Events > Event Plans.
- From the visibility filter, select All Event Plans.
- In the All Event Plans list, select and drill down on the Event Plan Name.
- Click the Schedules view tab and then click Events.
- In the Events list, click New and complete the necessary fields.
NOTE: Events can be automatically generated on the Event Plans form, using the Create Events button.
Updating an Event
Sometimes in the event planning process it is necessary to add or update information previously recorded based on changes to the events.
To update an event
- From the application-level menu, choose Navigate > Site Map > Events > Events.
- In the Events list, select the event and make the necessary changes.