Siebel Sales Handheld Guide > Troubleshooting > Synchronization >
Companion Sync Checklist
Use the following checklist to troubleshoot problems you encounter using Companion Sync.
- Is the latest version of ActiveSync (v.3.5 or later) installed and running?
- Is ActiveSync connected (green icon)?
- Do you have the correct data source defined in the handheld .cfg file?
- If you have problems logging in, check to make sure that you can use the same credentials to log into the desktop client.
- Remember to keep a 1:1 ratio of users to devices. Only a single user may log in to sync each device. Failure to do so causes data corruption.