Siebel Sales Handheld Guide > Working with Siebel Handheld Applications >
Setting User Preferences in the Siebel Handheld Application
You can customize aspects of your Siebel Handheld application from the User Preferences dialog box. Access the User Preferences dialog box by choosing View > User Preferences from the application-level menu.
In the User Preferences dialog box you can:
- Set a default startup screen.
- Set number of maximum history threads to be saved.
- Set the maximum percentage of the display area that the parent applet can take up.
- Change font size.
- Customize list spacing, column width settings, and grid lines.
- Customize your calendar's default view, start time, time slot interval, and default appointment duration.
- Specify screen aesthetics such as alternating colors for rows and showing drilldown sources as hyperlinks.