Siebel Sales Handheld Guide > Using Siebel Sales Handheld > Managing Accounts in Siebel Sales Handheld >
Associating Activities with Accounts in Sales Handheld
An activity is a task or event that is generally, but not always, performed for a contact, account, or opportunity. You will likely have many meetings, calls, presentations, and other activities surrounding an account.
Activities provide a place to enter and track this information. If the activity entered has a time associated with it, it will appear on the Activities and Calendar screens.
To associate activities with accounts
- Navigate to the Accounts screen.
The My Accounts list appears.
- In the My Accounts list, select the account with which the activity will be associated.
- From the Show drop-down list, select Activities.
- In the Account Activities view, tap the Activities list to select it, and then tap the New Record button.
- In the new row, complete the necessary fields.
The Type field defaults to Appointment.
- Drill down on the default activity Type hyperlink to display the Activities screen's More Info view.
- In the More Info form, add and edit details about the activity.
For more information, see Creating Activities in Sales Handheld.