Siebel Sales Handheld Guide > Using Siebel Sales Handheld > Developing Quotes in Siebel Sales Handheld >
Creating Quotes in Sales Handheld
Quotes includes effective dates, price lists, and discounts used in pricing products and services. Before any of this information can be added to a quote, however, the quote must be created with basic information.
To create a quote
- Navigate to the Opportunities screen.
The My Opportunities list appears.
- In the My Opportunities list, select the opportunity for which the quote will be generated.
- From the Show drop-down list, select Quotes.
- In the Opportunity Quotes view, tap the Quotes list to select it, and then tap the New Record button.
The new quote is automatically assigned a record identifier, a revision number, the default status of In Progress, and a created date.
- In the Name field, enter a name for the quote.
When you tab to an adjacent field, the quote name becomes a hyperlink.
- Drill down on the hyperlink in the Name field to display the More Info form where you can add quote details.