Siebel Sales Handheld Guide > Using Siebel Sales Handheld > Developing Quotes in Siebel Sales Handheld >
Adding Quote Items in Sales Handheld
Using the Quotes screen, you can add line items to quotes that you are developing. If the Auto Quote method is used, products associated with opportunities appear automatically as line items with any applicable discounts.
Line items can be used to:
- Add new products as line items
- Apply manual price adjustments to the line items using the Toggle button.
NOTE: Siebel Handheld does not support complex quotes (bundled line items). Only simple line items can be created.
To add line items
- Navigate to the Opportunities screen.
The My Opportunities list appears.
- In the My Opportunities list, select the opportunity with which the quote is associated.
- In the Show drop-down list, select Quotes.
- In the Opportunity Quotes view, locate the quote in the list and drill down on the Name hyperlink.
The quote detail form appears.
- From the Show drop-down list, select Quote Items.
- In the Quote Line Items view, tap the Line Items list, and then tap the New Record button.
- In the Line Items list, complete the required fields.
Quote Line Item price fields are automatically populated based on the product's price in the parent quote's price list.
If you are entering more than one line item, repeat Step 6 and Step 7 until each line item has been entered. Tap the Toggle button to display a form that you can use to add Item discounts and other adjustments.
To delete line items
- Navigate to the Quotes screen.
The My Quotes list appears.
- In the My Quotes list, select the quote containing the line item that will be deleted, and choose Quote Items from the Show drop-down list.
- In the Quotes Line Items view, select the quote item in the list.
- From the Edit Menu, select Delete Record.
NOTE: Quote revisions are not supported on the handheld.