Siebel Sales Handheld Guide > Using Siebel Sales Handheld > About Managing Contacts in Siebel Sales Handheld >
Associating Contacts with Opportunities in Sales Handheld
A contact may be a source of revenue for your company. Potential revenue-generating events are called Opportunities. You will want to associate a contact with an existing opportunity to track information about both the opportunity and the contact. For more information, see About Creating Opportunities in Sales Handheld.
To associate a contact with an existing opportunity
- Navigate to the Contacts screen.
The My Contacts list appears.
- In the My Contacts list, select the contact with whom the opportunity will be associated.
- From the Show drop-down list, choose Opportunities.
- Tap in the Opportunities list, and then tap the New Record button.
The Add Opportunities list appears.
- In the Add Opportunities list, select the opportunity to associate with the contact, and then tap OK.