Siebel Marketing Installation and Administration Guide > Designing Marketing List Formats > List Format Column Properties and Formatting Options >
Adding Marketing List Format Headers and Footers
Use the Headers and Footers page to add text content to the beginning or end of list files that are generated. The content of the header or footer can consist of text plus any System Data expressions that you want to include.
To add a header or footer to a list format
- Using one of the following methods, navigate to the List Designer start page:
- In the Siebel Marketing application, from the Site Map, choose Administration - Marketing > List Formats.
- If you log in to the Marketing module directly, click the Marketing screen tab and then click Create a List Format.
- In the List Format Designer, select a format.
- Click the Headers and Footers tab.
- Add any text in the Header Content or Footer Content workspace that you want included at the beginning or end of the file.
- Check the Include Headers or Include Footers check box.
- To add a System Data expression, place your cursor in the Header Content or Footer Content workspace, click Available System Data link and select the desired expression.
- Click OK.