Siebel Mobile Connector Guide > About the Siebel Mobile Connector > Usage Scenarios >
Sample Sales Voice Scenario
The Siebel Mobile Connector can be used to create a real-time voice interface to Siebel data. In the following example, a salesperson is using a voice interface to Siebel Sales.
Joelle Zorica is a salesperson. She is currently on her way to visit John Hiatt, a very important customer; however, she has hit a traffic jam. She does not have the customer's phone number with her so she uses a Sales Voice application to access this information. The Sales Voice application uses the Siebel Mobile Connector interface to retrieve data located in a Siebel data repository at the company offices.
- Joelle calls into the Sales Voice application from a mobile phone.
- The system greets her with "(h)ello. Welcome to the Sales Voice application. Please say your user ID number or enter it using the keypad."
- Joelle responds with her user ID number.
- The system responds "(p)lease enter your PIN."
- Joelle responds with her PIN number and the system authenticates her log in as a valid user of the Siebel Sales system.
- The system responds "(y)ou have new leads. Would you like to go to Opportunities, Contacts, Accounts, or Calendar?"
- Joelle: "Contacts."
- System: "You are in Contacts. What opportunities do you want to look up?"
- Joelle: "Look up John Hiatt."
- System: "John Hiatt is found."
- Joelle: "Call John Hiatt."
- The Sales Voice system places a call to John Hiatt and logs off Joelle from the system.