Siebel Order Management Guide Addendum for Industry Applications > Customer Use of Order Management >
Modifying an Order (End User)
A customer working through the Web can modify a service item that is already provisioned. In this action, the user can change product attributes or a feature or component of the service item.
NOTE: In Siebel eSales for Industry Applications, orders and services are the same thing. When you select Service Items under the Products & Services tab, you are accessing screens to work with existing orders.
This task uses the following workflows, which are described in Workflows to Modify Products and Installed Assets:
To modify an existing service item
- In the My Account screen, in the Products & Services list, click Service Items.
The Service Items screen appears.
- In the Select Account list, select the account to be changed.
- In the Service Items list, select the item to be changed.
- Click Modify.
- When the selection pages appear, change the product attributes, features, or components, as needed.
- Click Done.
- When the Shopping Cart appears, you can see the changed action codes.