Siebel Order Management Guide Addendum for Industry Applications > Workflows for Customer Ordering >
Workflow to Disconnect Products and Services
This workflow allows a user to disconnect products and services. It consists of a single workflow process:
- CUT eSales - Disconnect Products and Service Process
CUT eSales - Disconnect Products and Service Process
This workflow invokes the SIS OM Disconnect Asset subprocess to generate a quote line item to disconnect the selected asset and displays the Quote Detail View. This workflow is shown in Figure 62.
The user invokes this workflow by clicking the Disconnect button in Installed Assets or Billing Items.
Figure 62. CUT eSales - Disconnect Products and Service Process Workflow
Workflow Description. This workflow:
- Prepares the Shopping Cart so that line items that specify the disconnected installed assets can be added to it.
See CUT eSales - Prepare Shopping Cart View for more information.
- Checks the currency code associated with the asset and if it no currency is specified, sets it to the default.
- Invokes the Disconnect Asset subprocess to disconnect the Asset that is selected in the Installed Assets or Billing Items View.
- Once the asset is disconnected, displays the line items that specify the changes in the Shopping Cart View.
Associated Business Service Methods. The following table shows the steps in this workflow that calls a business service method.