Siebel Order Management Guide Addendum for Industry Applications > Workflows for Customer Ordering >
Workflow to Reject an Order
This workflow allows a purchasing manager or delegated administrator to reject an order. It consists of a single workflow process:
- CUT eSales - Reject Order Process
eSales - Reject Order Process
This workflow is called to process an order that is rejected by a power user (delegated administrator or purchasing manager). This workflow is shown in Figure 59.
The user starts this workflow by clicking the Reject button on the Order Approval View.
Figure 59. CUT eSales - Reject Order Process Workflow
Workflow Description. This workflow:
- Checks the type of user that is rejecting the order.
- If the user is not a power user (not a Purchasing Manager or Delegated Administrator), displays a message and terminates.
- If the user is a power user, displays the Add Comments View.
The user enters comments explaining why the order is being rejected or cancels the process.
- If the user does not cancel the process, sets the order status to Rejected.
- Sends an email to the contact associated with the order, informing them of the rejection.
- Returns the user to the Order Approval View.