Siebel Order Management Guide Addendum for Industry Applications > Using Network Ordering > Process of Disconnecting a Site from a Network >
Disconnecting a Network Node and Connections
When a salesperson disconnects a node from a network, all connections associated with that node are automatically disconnected.
This task is a step in Process of Disconnecting a Site from a Network.
To disconnect a node and all associate connections
- Navigate to the Networks screen.
- In the Networks list, select the network whose node you are disconnecting.
- Click the Nodes view tab.
- In the Nodes list, select the node.
- In the Nodes list, click Disconnect.
A new quote is created. The node and any connections that are connected to it are copied to the quote and marked for Delete.