Siebel Order Management Guide Addendum for Industry Applications > Using Network Ordering > Process of Ordering New Networks >
Creating an Account and Locations for a New Network
When salespeople order new networks for new customers, the first task is creating a new account representing the customer and adding locations for all the nodes of the network.
For more information about creating an account, see Applications Administration Guide.
This task is a step in Process of Ordering New Networks.
To create an account and locations for a new network
- Navigate to the Accounts screen.
- In the Accounts list, click New.
- In the new Accounts record, enter basic information about the account.
- Click the name of the Account.
- Click the view tabs, and add more information about Contacts at this account, the account profile, and other data that you require.
- Click the Address Profile view tab.
- In the Address Profile list, add a new record for each location where there will be a node of the network, and enter information about that location.
The following fields are automatically populated based on data for the premise: Prefix, CLLI, LATA, and Rate Center. For more information, see Setting Up Premises.