Siebel Order Management Guide Addendum for Industry Applications > Order Management in Siebel PRM > Order Management with Standard Partner Commerce >
Revising an Order (Standard Partner Commerce)
The Customer end user can change an existing order. In this process, the user creates a supplemental order by changing an order that is not yet provisioned.
This procedure uses the workflow CUT eSales - Revise Order Process Workflow, which is described in Workflows to Revise an Order.
To revise an order
- Log in to Partner Portal and click My Account.
- In the My Information list, click My Orders.
The My Orders list appears showing your existing orders. This screen is used to select an open order.
- Select the appropriate order and click Revise.
The status of the order must be Open.
- In the Line Items list, select the item to be revised.
- Click Customize.
- Change the item and click Checkout.