Siebel Order Management Guide Addendum for Industry Applications > Order Management in Siebel PRM > Order Management with Standard Partner Commerce >
Modifying an Order (Standard Partner Commerce)
This feature allows an end user to modify a service item that is already provisioned. In this action, you can change product attributes or a feature or component of the service item.
This procedure uses the workflows CUT eSales - Modify Products and Services Process and CUT eSales - Prepare Shopping Cart View, which are described in Workflows to Modify Products and Installed Assets.
NOTE: In Standard Partner Commerce, orders and services are the same thing. When you select Service Items under the Products & Services tab, you are accessing screens to work with existing orders.
To modify an existing service item
- In the My Account screen, in the Products & Services list, click Service Items.
- In the Select Account list, select the account to be changed.
- In the Service Items list, select the item to be changed.
- Click Modify.
- When the selection pages appear, change the product attributes, features, or components, as needed.
- Click Done.
- When the Shopping Cart appears, you can see the changed action codes.