Siebel Personalization Administration Guide > Testing Personalization Rules >
Reloading Siebel Personalization for Other Object Managers
To propagate changes in Siebel Personalization to other object managers, use the Enterprise Configuration view under Administration - Server Configuration.
For more information on working with object managers, see the Siebel Installation Guide for the operating system you are using.
See also Reloading Siebel Personalization for the Current Object Manager.
To clear and reload Siebel Personalization
- Navigate to the Administration - Server Configuration screen > Enterprises view.
- Click the Component Definitions view tab.
- In the Component Definitions list at the top of the view, select the object manager for which to clear and reload personalization rules, for example Call Center Object Manager.
- Click the menu button under the upper Component Definitions list and choose Start Reconfiguration.
The value of the Definition State field for that object manager changes to Reconfiguring.
- Select the desired object manager again, click the menu button under the upper Component Definitions list, and then choose Commit Reconfiguration.
When the definition state changes to Active, the personalization data has been reloaded.