Siebel Personalization Administration Guide > Setting View Visibility >
Finding the Name of an Applet
See also Process of Setting Applet Visibility and Hiding an Applet Based on a Field Value, and Setting the Number of Rows Displayed in an Applet.
Before you can set the visibility of an applet, you must know its name.
To find the name of an applet
- Find the name of the view in which the applet appears (see Finding the Name of a View).
- In Siebel Tools, select the View object.
- Query for the name of the view in which the applet appears.
- Expand the View object, and then select View Web Template.
- Expand the View Web Template object, and then select View Web Template Item.
The applets are listed under View Web Template Items.