Product Administration Guide > Basic Product Administration >
Associating Products with Price Lists
You associate products with price lists in Product Administration > Price Lists. Associating a product with a price list adds a line item for that product to the selected price list.
For more information on price lists, see Pricing Administration Guide or the Applications Administration Guide.
To associate a product with a price list
- Navigate to Product Administration.
- Select the desired product.
- From the More Info Show menu, choose Price Lists.
Price lists associated with the product appear.
- Add a new record.
The Add Price Lists picklist appears.
- Select the desired price list.
The price list appears under Price List.
- Enter the list price for the item.
- Complete the remaining fields as needed.
- Save the record.