Product Administration Guide > Basic Product Administration >
Assigning Key Features to a Product
Product key features are those features that you have defined in Applications Administration > Product Features. The system automatically adds these features to a features picklist so that you can assign them to individual products.
To assign a key feature to a product
- Navigate to Product Administration.
- Select the product to which you want to assign a key feature.
- From the More Info Show menu, choose Product Key Features.
The Product Key features list appears.
- In Product Key Features, add a new record.
- Enter the feature description, and save the record.
The feature appears in Product Key Features.
- Repeat this procedure to add additional key features.