Product Administration Guide > Basic Product Administration >
Comparing Features of Equivalent Products
You compare equivalent products by displaying all the equivalent products for a product and then selecting which features you want to use for the comparison. You can then rank the equivalent products.
To compare features of equivalent products
- Navigate to Product Administration.
- Select the desired product.
- From the More Info Show menu, choose Product Comparison.
The Product Comparison list appears. Equivalent products are displayed in the columns.
- In Product Comparison, add a new record.
A dialog appears that contains all the product feature definitions.
- Select the desired product from the dialog box.
The feature is added to the Product Comparison list.
- Repeat the steps above until all the desired features have been added.
- Assign a ranking to the equivalent products, if desired.
A rank of 1 means a product has the highest degree of equivalence relative to the other equivalent products.