Product Administration Guide > Basic Product Administration >
Associating Literature with Products
You associate literature with products in Product Administration > Product Literature. Product literature can be such things as product bulletins, brochures, competitive analyses, and image files.
NOTE: When you choose literature to associate with a product, only literature of the type Sales Tool is displayed. When you create literature to be associated with products in this way, be sure to choose Sales Tool in the Type field. For more information about creating literature, see Applications Administration Guide.
To associate literature with a product
- Navigate to Product Administration.
- Select a product with which to associate literature.
- From the More Info Show menu, choose Product Literature.
Literature items for the product appear.
- In Product Literature, add a New Record.
The Add Literature dialog box appears.
- Select the desired literature items.
The literature displays in the Product Literature list.