Product Administration Guide > Product Bundles >
Modifying Simple Product Bundles
You can modify a simple product bundle by changing the items in the bundle or by changing the quantity of items. Modifying a product bundle releases a new version of the bundle.
Modifying a bundle affects in-process and existing quotes and orders. When users save a quote or order containing a bundle for which there is a new version, they receive a message indicating that.
To modify a product bundle
- Navigate to Product Administration and query for the desired bundle.
- Click Bundle Administration.
The products in the bundle appear.
- To edit a product's record, select the record and click Modify.
- To add a product, from the Bundle Administration menu, choose New Record.
- To delete a product, select its record, open the Bundle Administration menu, and choose Delete Record.
- When finished, click Done.
This releases a new version of the bundle for use by customers.