Product Administration Guide > Customizable Product Links >
Deleting a Link
You delete a link for a customizable product by deleting the record from the Link Designer. Deleting a link from a customizable product deletes it from the Pick Link dialog box.
You must select and lock a customizable product before deleting a link.
To delete a link
- Navigate to Product Administration.
- Select and lock the desired customizable product.
- Remove the link from any rules you have created.
- In the Configuration Designer drop-down menu, select Link Designer.
The Link Designer appears. The list contains all the links defined for the product.
- In the Link Designer, select the desired link definition.
- Open the Link Designer menu and click Delete Record.
- Click Yes when asked to confirm you want to delete the record.
The record is removed from the Link Designer.