Product Administration Guide > Release and Manage Customizable Products >
Copying a Customizable Product
When you copy a customizable product, all parts of the product are included in the copy. This includes its relationships, links, resources, scripts, rules, and its user interface.
All the parts of the copied product are visible and can be edited in the designers in the Customizable Product and Configuration Designer pages.
To copy a customizable product
- Navigate to Product Administration.
- Select the customizable product you want to copy.
- From the Products menu, choose Copy Record.
The Products form appears.
- Enter a name for the copy in the Product Field.
- Revise other fields, such as Part # as desired.
The copied product displays in the Products list.
- Save the record.