Product Administration Guide > Release and Manage Customizable Products >
Reverting to an Earlier Version
If you release a customizable product and then make changes to its current work space, you can discard all the changes and revert to a version of the product that you released earlier.
When you revert, the entire contents of the current work space is discarded. This includes the customizable product's design, user interface, rules, links, resources, and scripts. You choose an earlier version, and an instance of it is then loaded into the current work space.
To revert to an earlier version
- Navigate to Product Administration.
- Select and lock the desired customizable product.
- From the Show drop-down list, choose Product Versions.
- In the list of product versions, select the version you want to revert to.
- From the application level menu, select Revert to Released.
- Save the current work space.