Product Administration Guide > Customizable Product Resources >
Deleting a Resource
You delete a resource by deleting the resource record from the Resource Designer. Deleting a resource from a customizable product deletes it from the Pick Resource dialog box.
You must select and lock a customizable product before deleting a resource.
To delete a resource
- Navigate to Product Administration.
- Select and lock the desired customizable product.
- Remove the resource from any rules you have created.
- In the Configuration Designer drop-down menu, select Resource Designer.
The Resource Designer appears.
- Select the desired resource definition.
- From the Resource Administration menu, choose Delete Record.
- Click OK when asked to confirm you want to delete this record.
The record is removed from the Resource Designer.