Product Administration Guide > Customizable Product Rule Designer >
Obtaining a Rule Summary Report
You can obtain a report that lists all the configuration rules in a customizable product. For each customizable product, the report shows the following information:
- Rule name
- Rule Statement
- Start date
- End date
- Updated date
- Updated by
The Rule Summary displays in the Siebel Report Viewer. You can print the report or create an email attachment.
This report must be enabled on the report server before performing the following procedure.
TIP: The on-screen display of the report typically lists more products on each page than the Products list. Use the report to scan quickly through the product table.
To obtain a rule summary report
- Navigate to Product Administration.
- Select and lock the desired customizable product.
If you omit this step, the most recently released version of the customizable product is loaded in the Rule Designer.
- Click the Configuration Designer tab.
The Rule Designer Rules List appears. It lists all the configuration rules that have been created for this customizable product.
- In the application View menu, select Reports.
- In the Reports dialog box, select Rule Summary.
- To run the report now, click Run Now.
The report window appears, and you can view the report and print the report as desired.
- To schedule the report to run at a scheduled time, click Schedule.
A form appears for scheduling the report.