Siebel System Administration Guide > Configuring the Browser for Siebel Web Clients >
Information related to topics in this chapter may be found in the following documents:
- For information about which Siebel applications use the Siebel client deployment modes described in this chapter, and about supported Web browsers, see System Requirements and Supported Platforms on Siebel SupportWeb.
- For information about installing Siebel software components, see the Siebel Installation Guide for the operating system you are using.
- For information about deploying Siebel applications, see Deployment Planning Guide and Going Live with Siebel eBusiness Applications.
- For information about configuration issues for Siebel client deployment modes, see Configuring Siebel eBusiness Applications. This book also has information about administering Web browser capabilities for Siebel application development purposes.
- For information about optimizing performance for Siebel clients, see the Performance Tuning Guide.
- For information about configuring firewalls and about using browser cookies with Siebel applications, see Security Guide for Siebel eBusiness Applications.