Siebel System Administration Guide > Configuring the Browser for Siebel Web Clients > Manual Security Settings for High Interactivity >
Manual Settings for Scripting
Scripting is used in the high-interactivity framework to manage data-only interactions with the server and to interact with the browser DOM, ActiveX controls, Java applets, and so on. The high-interactivity framework also supports browser scripting for data validations.
To enable full functionality related to scripting for Siebel applications in high-interactivity mode, specify the following settings.
To specify scripting settings
- In Internet Explorer, choose Tools > Internet Options.
- Click the Security tab.
- Select the Web content zone you want to customize (for example, Local intranet or Trusted sites).
- Click Custom Level.
- In Security Settings, under Scripting > Active scripting, select Enable or Prompt.
- In Security Settings, under Scripting > Scripting of Java applets, select Enable or Prompt.
- In Security Settings, under Scripting > Allow paste operations via script, select Enable or Prompt.
- Click OK, then click OK again.