Siebel System Administration Guide > Application Object Manager Administration >
Administering the Siebel Application Object Manager
You can monitor Siebel Application Object Managers (AOM) at:
- The server level using Siebel Server
- The component level using AOM components
- The task level using AOM tasks
For further information on monitoring the AOM server component, see System Monitoring and Diagnostics Guide for Siebel eBusiness Applications.
At each of these levels, you can:
- Use the Siebel Server Administration views to monitor:
- State values
- Log file
For further details on AOM state values, statistics, and log files, see System Monitoring and Diagnostics Guide for Siebel eBusiness Applications.
- Use the Siebel Server Components Parameters view to set the AOM-specific parameters.
- Start, stop, pause, or resume any AOM tasks.
At the component event level, you can enable SQL tracing to view the SQL that is generated for the selected AOM. You can enable SQL spooling on the object manager task by setting the Object Manager SQL Log event parameter to 4 at the component event level. For further details on event logging, see System Monitoring and Diagnostics Guide for Siebel eBusiness Applications.