Using Siebel Tools > About the Siebel Tools User Interface >
About Siebel Tools Right-Click Menus
Right-click menus in Siebel Tools allow you navigate and perform the following actions:
- Launch the Web Applet editor from the applet list in the Object List Editor by right-clicking and choosing Edit Web Layout. If an applet Web template does not already exist, the Web Layout wizard appears.
- Launch the Web View editor directly from the view list in the Object List Editor by right-clicking and choosing Edit Web Layout. If a view Web template does not already exist, the Web Layout wizard appears. In the first wizard, you need to choose a view Web template from a combo box.
- The right-click menu in the Object List Editor for Web Template objects includes these choices:
- View the template, which brings up the appropriate editor with no mappings.
- Edit the template, which brings up the internal or external template editor.
- Right-clicking a Siebel Tools toolbar displays the names and status of the toolbars (similar to using View > Toolbars).