Using Siebel Tools > Checking Out and Checking In Projects and Objects > Checking Out and Checking In Projects >
Checking In Projects to the Server Repository
When you check in projects, the following actions occur:
- Projects and their associated objects are copied from your local repository to the server repository, replacing those on the server.
- Any new objects are added to the server repository.
- Locks on the projects and all associated objects are removed.
To check in projects to the server repository
- Choose Tools > Check In.
- In the Check In dialog box, make sure that the correct repository is selected.
- Click Options.
- In the Development Tools Options dialog box, make sure the server and client Data Sources are are correct and then click OK.
- Do one of the following:
- To check in selected projects, click the Selected Objects option, and then select the projects that you want to check in.
- To check in all locked projects (new and modified), click the Locked/New Objects option.
- Click Check In.
The selected projects and associated objects are copied from your local repository to the server repository and locks are removed.