Using Siebel Tools > Working With Projects >
You can rename projects that you have created. However, you must rename the projects on the server, not on the local database. You cannot change the name of a top-level object that has been checked out.
CAUTION: Do not change the name of projects to which Siebel objects are associated.
To rename a project on the server
- Make sure developers have checked in all checked-out projects.
- Use Siebel Tools to log into the server database.
- Choose File > Open Repository and then select the repository you want to modify.
- Navigate to the project you want to modify.
- Lock the project and then change the Name property.
- Have developers perform a Get of all projects on the server repository.
- Have developers perform a full compilation the next time they compile.