Removing Oracle Hardware Plug-In for Oracle EM
- Log in to Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid Control as a Super Administrator.
- Select the Targets tab, then the All Targets subtab.
The All Targets page opens.
- Select the Oracle Hardware System target and click Remove. You must do this
step for all Oracle Hardware Plug-In for Oracle EM targets.
- Make sure that the preferred credentials are set on the Agents where the
Oracle Hardware Plug-In for Oracle EM is deployed.
- Click the Setup link in the upper right corner of the All
Targets page, then click the Management Plug-ins link on the left side of
the Setup page.
The Management Plug-ins page appears.
- Click the icon in the Undeploy column for the Oracle Hardware System Plug-in.
The Undeploy Management Plug-in page appears.
- Check all the Agents that are currently deployed with the Oracle Hardware System
Plug-in and click OK. You must undeploy the plug-in from every Agent in
the system to completely remove it from Oracle Enterprise Manager.
- Select the Oracle Hardware System Plug-in on the Management Plug-ins page and click