Oracle Business Intelligence Infrastructure Installation and Configuration Guide > Installing Oracle BI EE Infrastructure > Oracle BI Installer Screens and Prompts >
Prompts for a Complete Oracle BI Installation (Windows) in Console Mode
If you are performing a complete Oracle Business Intelligence infrastructure installation in Console mode, perform the following steps. Also refer to the Notes column in Table 8.
To run the Oracle BI installer in console mode under Windows
- Access the installation files, and then run the program setup.exe.
- To run the installer in console (or text) mode, run the command setup.exe -console.
NOTE: You do not see dialog screens in console installation mode. Instead, you enter input as plain text in the terminal window when prompted.
- Perform the following substeps:
- Provide the requested input for each prompt.
- To continue to the next prompt, type 1.
- To return to the previous prompt, type 2.
- To exit from the installer, type 3.