Oracle® Business Intelligence Answers, Delivers, and Interactive Dashboards User Guide > Using Oracle BI Interactive Dashboards >
Creating a New Oracle BI Interactive Dashboard
The following procedure provides the steps to create a new, empty Oracle BI Interactive Dashboard. Dashboard creation is reserved for users with the appropriate permissions and responsibilities.
To create a new, empty dashboard
- Log in to Oracle BI and click Settings, and the Administration link.
The Oracle BI Presentation Services Administration page appears.
- In the Activities section, click the following link:
Manage Interactive Dashboards
The Manage Dashboards page appears.
- Click the following link at the bottom of the page:
Create a new Interactive Dashboard
- At the Create Dashboard page, enter a location and name for the dashboard, and the name of the user or group that can modify the dashboard.
- Exit Oracle BI Administration and return to Oracle BI Interactive Dashboards.
The name of the new dashboard appears at the top of the screen.
NOTE: Newly-created dashboards contain one blank page. Dashboards that contain only one page do not display the page name as a tab at the top of the dashboard. Dashboard page names appear at the top of a dashboard only when the dashboard contains multiple pages.
- Click the name of the new dashboard.
An empty dashboard page appears.
- To add content to the dashboard, click either of the following links: