Siebel Customer-Centric Enterprise Warehouse Installation and Configuration Guide > Configuring Siebel Enterprise Sales Analytics > Process of Configuring Siebel Enterprise Sales Analytics for SAP R/3 >
Configuring Early and Late Tolerances for Shipments
This task is a step in the Process of Configuring Siebel Enterprise Sales Analytics for SAP R/3.
You can configure the definition of early and late shipments by editing the
EXP_SCHLNS_PICKQTY_UPDATE expression in the
M_S_SALES_SCHLNS_PICKQTY_LOAD mapping in SAP R/3. The
M_S_SALES_SCHLNS_PICKQTY_LOAD mapping compares each of the completed pick lines against their corresponding schedule lines, and then updates the Schedule Lines table with the totals for the pick lines. This comparison allows easy querying against the Schedule Lines table to determine which schedule lines have been shipped on time, early, or late. The logic is prepackaged to flag orders scheduled to ship on a different day than their pick date as either early or late.
However, if you want to redefine the number of days before a pick is considered early or late, you can configure the
EXP_SCHLNS_PICKQTY_UPDATE Expression transformation.
To configure early and late tolerances for shipments
- Open Designer, and open the Configuration for SAP R/3 folder.
- Open the
- Double-click the
EXP_SCHLNS_PICKQTY_UPDATE Expression transformation to open the Edit Transformation box.
- In the Ports tab, select the expression for the port to modify and display the SQL statement.
For example, if you want to allow two days after the scheduled pick date before you flag the pick as late, edit the
VAR_LATE_TIME_TOT by entering 2.
- To set the number of days before a pick is flagged as early, edit the SQL statement for the
- To set the number of days before a pick is flagged as late, edit the SQL statement for the VAR_LATE_TIME_TOT port.
- Validate and save your changes to the repository.