Siebel Customer-Centric Enterprise Warehouse Installation and Configuration Guide > Configuring Siebel Financial Analytics > Process of Configuring Siebel Financial Analytics for Oracle 11i >
Configuring the General Ledger Balance ID
This task is a step in the Process of Configuring Siebel Financial Analytics for Oracle 11i.
By default, the General Ledger Balance ID is maintained at the following granularity for Oracle 11i:
However, if you want to maintain your General Ledger Balance ID at a different grain, you can redefine the GL Balance ID for any applicable mapplets.
NOTE: You have to modify both the regular mapplet and update mapplets for AR and AP. For example, for AR, you would perform this process for MPLT_SAI_AR_XACTS, as well as the update mapplet MPLT_SAI_AR_XACTS_UPDATE for Oracle 11i.
To modify the General Ledger Balance ID
- In PowerCenter Designer, open the Configuration for Oracle Applications v11i folder.
- In Mapplet Designer, open the MPLT_SAI_AR_XACTS Source Adapter mapplet.
- Double-click the Expression transformation to open the Edit Transformations window and select the Ports tab.
- Edit the Balance ID definition in the EXT_GL_BALANCE_ID column.
- Validate and save your changes to the repository.
- Repeat Step 2 to Step 5 for the MPLT_SAI_AR_XACTS_UPDATE mapplet.
- For AP, repeat Step 2 to Step 5 for the MPLT_SAI_AP_XACTS_INSERT and MPLT_SAI_AP_XACTS_UPDATE mapplets.