Siebel Customer-Centric Enterprise Warehouse Installation and Configuration Guide > Configuring Siebel Financial Analytics > Process of Configuring Siebel Financial Analytics for Oracle 11i >
Configuring the AR Schedules Extract
This task is a step in the Process of Configuring Siebel Financial Analytics for Oracle 11i.
By default, Siebel Receivables Analytics extracts only completed schedules; that is, transactions where the
RA_CUSTOMER_TRX_ALL.COMPLETE_FLAG(+) = Y. If you want to extract additional types of AR schedule entries, you must remove the filter in the Business Component mapplet. By modifying or removing the filter, you can extract other entries, such as those that were marked as incomplete.
You must modify both the regular mapplet (
MPLT_BCI_AR_XACTS_SCH) as well as the primary extract mapplet (
MPLT_BCI_AR_XACTS_SCH_PRIMARY). Repeat the following procedure for each mapplet.
To modify the extract filter for Accounts Receivable schedules
- In PowerCenter Designer, open the Configuration for Oracle Applications v11i folder.
- In Mapplet Designer, open the
- Double-click the Source Qualifier to open the Edit Transformations window.
In the User Defined Join field and in the SQL Query field, modify the statement:
AND RA_CUSTOMER_TRX_ALL.COMPLETE_FLAG(+) = Y
- Validate and save your changes to the repository.
- Repeat Step 2 to Step 4 for the