Siebel Customer-Centric Enterprise Warehouse Installation and Configuration Guide > Configuring Siebel Financial Analytics > Process of Configuring Siebel Financial Analytics for Oracle 11i >
Configuring the AR Cash Receipt Application Extract for Siebel Receivables Analytics
This task is a step in the Process of Configuring Siebel Financial Analytics for Oracle 11i.
By default, Siebel Receivables Analytics extracts only confirmed, cash-receipt application entries against accounts receivable transactions. Confirmed receipts are entries where the
AR_RECEIVABLE_APPLICATIONS_ALL.CONFIRMED_FLAG = Y OR NULL. If you want to extract additional types of cash-receipt application entries, you can remove the filter in the Business Component mapplet. By modifying or removing the filter, you can extract other entries, such as nonconfirmed applications.
You must modify both the regular mapplet (
MPLT_BCI_AR_XACTS_APPREC) as well as the primary extract mapplet (
To modify the extract filter for AR cash receipt application
- In PowerCenter Designer, open the Configuration for Oracle Applications v11i folder.
- In Mapplet Designer, open the
- Double-click the Source Qualifier to open the Edit Transformations window, and click the Properties tab.
In the User Defined Join field and in the SQL Query field, modify the statement:
AND NVL(AR_RECEIVABLE_APPLICATIONS_ALL.CONFIRMED_FLAG,'Y') = Y
- Validate and save your changes to the repository.
- Repeat Step 2 to Step 4 for the MPLT_BCI_AR_XACTS_APPREC_PRIMARY mapplet.