Siebel Customer-Centric Enterprise Warehouse Installation and Configuration Guide > Configuring Siebel Financial Analytics > Process of Configuring Siebel Financial Analytics for PeopleSoft 8.4 >
Importing PeopleSoft Trees Into the PowerCenter Repository
This task is a step in the Process of Configuring Siebel Financial Analytics for PeopleSoft 8.4.
The Designer displays the following tree information in the Import From PeopleSoft dialog box, to identify the tree you need to import:
- SetID. If a tree is a SetID, it appears before the tree name.
- Tree Name. The name of the tree.
- Effective Date. The tree effective date appears after the tree name.
PeopleSoft uses the SetID and the Effective Date to identify trees. When importing a tree from PeopleSoft, you can use the SetID and the Effective Date to select the tree. The SetID and the Effective Date are displayed in the source definition in the Source Analyzer.
You can import strict-level trees from the Trees tab in the Import From PeopleSoft dialog box. Detail and Summary trees appear in the Trees folder, and Winter trees appear in the Winter Trees folder.
To import PeopleSoft Tree into the PowerCenter repository
- Open Designer, and connect to your repository.
- Open the Configuration for PeopleSoft 8.4 folder.
- On the Sources menu, click Import from PeopleSoft.
- Connect to the PeopleSoft OLTP.
The Import From PeopleSoft dialog box appears.
- Click the Trees tab
- Click the Tree you want to import.
- Click OK.