Siebel Customer-Centric Enterprise Warehouse Installation and Configuration Guide > Configuring Siebel Financial Analytics > Process of Configuring Siebel Financial Analytics for Oracle 11i >
Configuring Siebel General Ledger Analytics Transaction Extracts
This task is a step in the Process of Configuring Siebel Financial Analytics for Oracle 11i.
There are two separate transaction extracts for Siebel General Ledger Analytics—General Ledger Revenue and General Ledger COGS. By default, the Siebel General Ledger Analytics application extracts only Completed revenue and COGS that have been posted to the general ledger. Completed revenue transactions are those where the
RA_CUSTOMER_TRX_ALL.COMPLETE_FLAG = Y. If you want to extract incomplete revenue transactions, you can remove the filter in the Business Component.
You must modify both the regular mapplet (
MPLT_BCI_GL_REVENUE) as well as the primary extract mapplet (
To modify the extract filter for Siebel General Ledger Analytics Revenue
- In PowerCenter Designer, open the Configuration for Oracle Applications v11i folder.
- In Mapplet Designer, open the
- Double-click the Source Qualifier to open the Edit Transformations window, and click the Properties tab.
In the User Defined Join field and in the SQL Query field, remove the statement:
AND RA_CUSTOMER_TRX_ALL.COMPLETE_FLAG = Y
- Validate and save your changes to the repository.
- Repeat Step 2 to Step 4 for the MPLT_BCI_GL_REVENUE_PRIMARY mapplet.